Our laser cutting services are done on Bystronic ByStar Fiber 6000.
The work surface area is 3000 x 1500 mm. We can achieve precision of +/- 0,1 mm.
The main advantages of fiber laser cutting are
- High precision of the cut
- Most efficient utilization of material
- Cutting speed
- No additional tool costs
- Less energy consumption
We can offer processing of the following materials and thicknesses:
- Structural steel: up to 25 mm
- Stainless steel: up to 30 mm
- Aluminum: up to 30 mm
- Copper: up to 12 mm
- Brass: up to 15 mm
Laser can also be used for engraving identification numbers, positional markings, and processing of top layers of the material.
The cut-out is based on a sketch or documentation in digital form.
We use Timesaver Series 22 for dry finishing and deburring of all our laser cut metal parts as well as edge rounding. This makes the pieces safe to handle and continue into other processes.
- Max. width of the parts: 900 mm
- Max. height of the parts: 125 mm
- Type of machining heads: 1x sanding belt of different granulations; 1x brush with oscillation